Spiritual Recovery and Bible Discovery Coaching
with Dr. Alfred Smith
I help believers who choose to no longer attend a local church to deal with the fear, loneliness, and anxiety of leaving organized religion, and to establish a new understanding of God and the Bible.Free Breakthrough Coaching Call
FAQ's One-on-One Coaching Packages
1. Who is my coach?
You will be working directly with Dr. Smith. Dr. Alfred Smith understands you because he began this same journey after transitioning out of growing up in a fundamental (Pentecostal ) church from birth, then becoming a Pastor for 30 years.
Like many of you, he no longer attends a local church. He began an eye-opening, painful, infuriating, confusing, enlightening, and ultimately freeing journey from embracing the Bible as the literal word of God to understanding the Bible to be an impactful, powerful book about God, but written by men.
Dr. Smith's goal and passion are to come alongside those on this same journey.
2. How do we begin?
- We begin by learning more about you with a Listening/Strategy Session.
- The strategy session gives you time to share your challenges, goals, or pressing needs (we handle those first).
- A 1-hour session is normally $150.
- NOTE: THE STRATEGY SESSION IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
- If the strategy session is productive and we are a fit, you can purchase a package to continue coaching with me.
3. Where do we go from there?
- We establish a safe place to look inward and reflect on your journey
- Identify sources of stress, pain, or frustration, etc., and together establish a way to move forward.
- We deal with any pressing or crisis issues that you may have. Each session is directed by where you are and what is happening with you.
4. How is your coaching method different?
- I use cutting-edge, scientific, and yeah... fun assessments to discover and appreciate the new post-church you!
- We discuss any fears, stressors, or challenges that you may have around leaving the local church.
- There really is nothing else like it. You will have tools that many of my clients have described as life-changing for their self-image, relationships, and professional life...long after the coaching is over!
5. Do I have personal access to Dr. Smith?
Absolutely yes! Once you sign up, you get one-on-one attention including...
- Weekly one-hour calls
- Unlimited emails or texts for the length of your package.
- Free 15 minute check-in calls as needed!
- Check-in forms, online journals (if desired), and virtual whiteboard to share your thoughts with Dr. Smith.
All coaching is available via face-to-face, online video conferencing, or phone.
Yes I need this...sign me up!
Can You Use a Free Breakthrough Coaching Call?
Bring one big challenge you are dealing with in your spiritual transition. I want you to see what can happen in 30 minutes. If we fit, let's do it!
If not, the call is free with no obligation. I really want to serve those who are on the same journey that I am on. Got a problem? Question?Schedule Your Breakthrough Call
Meet the Coach and Facilitator
Dr. Alfred Smith understands you because he began this same journey after transitioning out of growing up in a fundamental (Pentecostal ) church from birth, then becoming a Pastor for 30 years.
Like many of you, he no longer attends a local church. He began an eye-opening, painful, confusing, enlightening, and ultimately freeing journey from embracing the Bible as the literal word of God, to understanding the Bible to be an impactful, powerful book about God, but written by man.
Dr. Smith's goal and passion is to come alongside those on this same journey so that others do not go through it alone like he did. We need to connect with others for encouragement, healing, and connection.
Dr. Smith has extensive formal Bible training and human behavior (see bio), but more importantly, he can empathize with you. HIs transparency about his own misunderstandings and confusion about God and the Bible will shed light on your journey toward freedom.
A Word About Pricing
Successful people think differently than others about investing in themselves.
John Maxwell said it best, “Instead of thinking about what I was getting and how much I had to pay to get it, I started to think about who I was becoming and the impact I could make because of it.”
You see, pricing is really not about money. It's actually about two more important things:
1- How desperate are you to change a situation or to change yourself. Can you live with it for another year?
2- What value do you place on yourself? You must see value in yourself to add value. Your investment speaks to how you value your potential.
One final question:
"Are you willing to invest as much in yourself and you did in religion/church?"
Yep, I'm worth it!
One Month Coaching
This package is for anyone looking to work through moderate pain or confusion.BUY NOW
MOST POPULAR OPTION! Three Month Premium Coaching
Perfect for anyone looking to work through significant pain or spiritual anger/confusion and/or need to deal with relationships or family around leaving churchBUY NOW
3-Month Premium Pastoral or Leadership Coaching
This package is for leaders who are committed to making changes in their own life as well as in the lives of those they lead at work or church.BUY NOW